Interested in working with a blog?
Sounds fantastic. I am always keen to work with brands or companies, both large and SAHM’s regarding products which I would personally, or my readers, would be interested in.
Areas of interest here on the blog are of course
– Travel with a family friendly focus
– Camping and Road Trips
-Education with a Technology Focus – my children are almost 2 and 6
– and other family related products.
I am also available for freelance writing assignments. As a Educator with a Masters in Special Education I love sharing my knowledge with parents in an informative but relatable voice – after all I’m a mum too. I began contributing to Kidspot in 2013 and have written articles on numerous topics related to childhood development such as
- how to set boundaries around technology in the home
- Literacy and Spelling Milestones for children
- How to encourage Science skills in the home
- Pre-Kinder Speech and Language Development
If you are interested in working together then please email me directly at email@example.com.
You can also find me at
I look forward to working together!